Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Heart Spring Tag


I <3 Spring Tag




"I heart Spring Tag" that was created by MissGlamorazzi on YouTube.
So I thought I would give it a shot too ,, 

1.  What is your favorite spring nail polish?
Ciate – Fun Fair


2.   What is your must-have lip color this spring?

Immodest - Illamasqua












3.    Show us your favorite spring dress!
 Whenever I put on this dress I feel like a Greek Goddess. Its from Mango.


4.   What's your favorite flower?
Gardenias 

5.  Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
Ted Baker Floral Heels

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Makeup : Blue\Green eyeliner

Fashion : Floral mixed with strips

7. Favorite spring candle?
Unfortunatly I am not a candle person ,,, 
8.  Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Lanvin - Me 

9. What is spring like where you live?
Its everyhthing !! We get cold days , hot days, humid days , sometimes stormy days too.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
The flowers ofcourse !

11. Are you a spring cleaner?


      YESSS !! 







     12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Unfortunately nothing special ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment