Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Surviving Finals




I know I may be late with this post , but I had to go through the finals to know what are the essentials.
The finals week I admit was HELL !! I did spend most of my nights studying. So here are some tips to help you go through this difficult difficult time ,,,

Eye cream:
whatever you use as your normal eye cream do not forget to use it, cause this is the time you'll need it the most !!


Bubble Baths :

I know who has the time right ?! but believe me sparing this one hour for your self to fully relax will change up you attitude ! you need this girl !!
I do recommend Lush's bath bombs

Lush Bath Bombs 


Stress Relief Spray:

This is an aroma therapy spray should decrease your stress levels. This is very helpful during the most stressful time of the semester. Just spray some on your bed sheet and sweet dreams !!

Evian Face spray:

Been studying for hours and you need a pick me up, just spray this on your face. Plus it is very good for your skin!!

Dry Shampoo:

Who has the time or energy to wash their hair during such time ?!!!
This is when dry shampoo is a  life saver.

Getting Ready :

 You are going to school but you don't have time but still want too look presentable. Here are some tricks that would help you look more awake and put together:

Put on you dry shampoo and wrap your hair is a high bun. You can use a bow or a hair accessory for extra added cutness.
Vanessa Hudgens sported the messy bun


For the eyes use white or nude eyeliner on your lower lash line. This will brighten up your eyes and face. Finish the eyes by adding heaps of mascara. A volumizing mascara would be better as we aren't lining our eyes.


Add a bold lip color like red, orange or pink. This would make you look more put together and adds color to your dull and tired complexion. Nobody would even notice your dark circles !
If you are not up for adding a lipstick try the lip crayons. I know they are all the rage right now. They are amazing as they add color and are moisturizing.

The final look !!





No comments:

Post a Comment