Sunday, June 2, 2013

Faceshop Masks Review



   My "me time" in the weekends is so precious. I always seek out different ways I can pamper myself after a tiring week. I feel if I miss out on this time I will be constantly tired. It is important to give yourself a break from life !

  So I tumbled into the Face Shop earlier this week, and bought me heaps of masks !
I'm not new to the Face Shop, I have been loving their asian beauty products for a long time.. 

  I love the face shop masks ,I usually buy the presoaked sheets. I was surprised that they changed them from cloth sheets into gel sheets. I love that they have changed it, because now they adhere better to my face. Additionally the way they cut it out fit the face perfectly. 

  Also they have come up with the 3D masks that come with a serum that you apply before your masks. This was very interesting. These new masks are nice but I haven't used them enough to judge them. However, I have been using the vitamin masks for a long time now. They have a masks with vitamin E , C , and B. I think these masks are great cause the main problem with dull skin is lack of vitamins. Additionally vitamin C and E are famous for perfecting any skin discoloration and protects the skin from the sun. Immediately after using these masks I can feel my skin tighter and moisturized after every mask I use. 

  However, my favorite mask was the feet mask ! Honesty, this is the only mask where you instantly see the results. Your feet get so soft. Even my mom feel in love with these !
  I swear in this shop you can get a masks for anything and everything! Cause believe it or not they have a mask for you hands and fingernails too !! I have tried these too, I like the hand masks, but I love the fingernail makes! I especially like the ones with the milk, because you have to show your nails some loving after removing your nail polish.  I feel that this mask strengthen your nails and hydrated the cuticles in the same time.
A major plus about these masks is that they are very affordable !! Also if you save your receipts and reach about 70$ spent in the shop you can get a membership card which will allow you to get 10% of any of your future purchases! Also if you come by in the month that your born in you get a gift, which is very cute.

Overall Review :

Vitamin Masks : 8/10
Foot Mask : 9.5/10
Hand Maks: 6/10
Milk Calcium Nail Pack : 7/10









No comments:

Post a Comment